Uñas Media Luna


I know summer just started, but I saw these nails "for fall" and sorry, but I couldn't wait 'til fall! I wanted them on my fingers now, now, now! I could have used a more appropriate color for summer, but Burgundy is just irresistible, isn't it?! However, you can use any, ANY! color you like.





1.- Start off with a coat of clear nail polish and let dry. (You can use a colored nail polish if you want)


2.- When the polish is completely dy, place a circle shaped sticker on each nail.

3.- Paint over the top with your second color (Burgundy in my case) and let dry.

4. Carefully take off the stickers.
5.- With the help of a q-tip and nail polish remover, remove any excess polish.

6. Finish by applying a top coat of clear nail polish. This is important!


And Voilá! Listo! You're done! Did you like it?
Two more pictures. You can tell how excited I was about my nails!
Ciao!




1 comentarios :

¡Deja un comentario!